Thursday, June 14, 2007

Man, Do I need a haircut..?

Dropping by the barbershop has been on my priority to-do list for over a month now, and I simply haven't had time to actually do it. What annoys me the most are my sideburns. With these sideburns and this length of hair, I agree I look like a darn hippie from the 70's who's lost in time.I went through this stage before when I chose to try out having longer hair not the hardrocker wannabe style but more like simple straight hair hanging above your shoulders, and after a period of looking weird and out-wearing caps it actually looked pretty good, although my friends thought I looked scary sometimes. I don't see what's wrong with a boy having long hair. Parents keep on bugging me saying, try to learn that people will always judge you by the way you look no matter what. But i completely disagree with that. May be for the first look it works but later on you know what really matters. C'mon people! Grow up!!!! Its a torture when parents abuse their children to the point where they are so damaged and hurt that they have a difficult time functioning and end up harming themselves. But still I m not like that. And as God has said in his commandments "Honour your Father and Mother so that you may live long on land". I have to obey their words and if my plans go as planned, which they rarely do, then I should be passing by the barbershop this afternoon and have my hair cut..

1 comment:

Leela said...

hmm serious procrastination!
jus hope u hav a profile view pic wid th long hair! :)
th other one was really weird man.. i mean i dint think twas you at all!