Thursday, June 14, 2007

<~ Ex-Convict ~>

Ha Ha Ha..!! Thats how even a 6yr old kid was sounding after seeing my avtar. Yes I did it. I got a Haircut. I know you'll also start laughing looking at my situation. I mean its like a living nightmare to me and whats make this an earth - shattering event is that you can't do a thing about it. Ahh, it sucks when everyone around you got nothing to talk and starts off about how your hair looks. I mean I know it looks odd. You don't have to remind me again and again. Why..? Why on earth i said that. I thought short hair would be fine but never expected that this will bring up such a change in my look. It's too short.. too choppy... too off balance... all too wrong.!! I mean once those scissors have sliced through your hair even crazy glue can't re-attach it and it happens when u least expect it usually right before some important event. I wish i could turn back the clock and bring back my hair. And who can miss those awesome comments.. I mean some said you look like an Army personnel.. Some openly said you look like a buffoon.. But apart from all these statements check this ultimate comment by my best buddy he says,"Hey !! Aman.. Nice ex-convict look.. Really suits you man." Aaaaahhhh..! I screamed. I wished I had a trimmer in my hand and i could have shave it all off my head atleast i wouldn't have to face these type of comments. Hey a bad hair cut can really ruin a long string of days. All I do now is keep consoling myself saying my hair will recover soon despite how bad it looks now. what more I can do now. Getting laugh at my situation.. Haan haan khoob has lo. But remember Now or later everyone has to go through time like these so when its your turn I'll be always there to make fun.. He He..

3 comments:

Leela said...

"mujhe dekhna hai" :x
u gt ur hair cut er.. chopped.. in ur sleep kya?! hilarious, man! sure thing.. wil definitely nt tel u if i get a bad haircut!

Rid3r said...

ab maaaf bhi kar do yaar.. ek to mein pehle se hi pareshaan hoon apne haircut ko lekar aur tum mazak kar rahi ho..

Leela said...

arey, itne pareshaan kyun ho rahe ho?? it does take a few bad haircuts to appreciate it wen u finally get a gud one! hee hee.. PS: reply on my blogspace na.