Monday, June 25, 2007

Bang! Bang!

How did I missed this one. After reading my friends blogs namely “Bang” and “Bang ! again”, I couldn’t stop myself from writing this one. I don’t have to say that you have to read “Bang” and “Bang! again” before preceeding with this coz its totally different, but still you can always check them out. You’ll find much more than a bang in this. So get ready for this one. Here it goes..

22-06-2007

As usual I got up listening to my mom wiggings. No surprise it happens everyday and I got accustomed to it. So what I have planed for today? Lemme see.. Hmm.. I remembered that I have to visit railway station and book tickets for my journey along with two other chaps. But it’s already 10:00 am and I remember I had given them a word that I’ll be waiting for them at sharp 10 o’clock near the booking counter. “My God they gonna kill me for this”, I uttered and rushed to the wash basin. In 5 minutes I was ready and about to leave. My mom was puzzled. Where are you going , she asked. “Going to chennai ma Sham tak wapas aajaunga”, I screamed. I don’t know what sense it makes but she unedrstood that I wont be troubling her till evening. It was 10:20 am and I m standing at the Bus stop, luckily the sky was clear and there was no signs of rain. After waiting for 10 long minutes I got a bus and reached station at 11:00 am . I was planning what excuse I should make before them. But what a surprise both the idiot’s havent turned up yet. So now its my turn to blast them off. Finally they arrive at 11:10 am. They looked puzzled and afraid after seeing the big evil grin on my face. But I left them for this time. So after booking our tickets I went to one of the chaps house and had my lunch there. Then we planned for a movie and after the movie… oooooohhh now I think I m making it too long . You people must be really waiting for some action right. So here it goes. It was 06:00 pm in the evening I was on my way back to home. I boadred bus no. 38D from RTC complex. I couldn’t get a seat and was standing. After few stops the bus was fully packed and I was mobbed by the croud. I was thinking it would have been better if I would have waited for few more minutes and boarded some other bus. Suddenly I felt something slipping away from my pocket and Yes it was my wallet. I turned back quicky and saw a guy moving away with it. Hey! I screamed out, throwing my hand onto his face and bang !. I shouted again, “ catch him”. Then in a hurry to escape he dropped my wallet. But he was not so lucky a sardar uncle sitting next to the door seat caught him and here I go again Bang! on to his face. And I knew this one was going to make him go down. Then a slap from sardar’s hand straight onto his face and he’s down on knees. Finally sardar caught hold of his collar and shouted, “stop the bus.”. The bus came to halt and he dragged him out of the bus and again he goes one more slap.. “Don’t leave him”, “ Aise logon ko to..”, “ police yame chestadi kottandi salae gadini..” people screamed. The scoundrel started crying and falls onto sardar legs. But the infuriated sardar kicks him and the junta arround also starts beating him up. In the mean while I collect my wallet. After some time someone from the croud says “ Stop beating him, he had enough for today” . “ Ya leave him now, its enough ” , I said after seeing the scoundrel bleeding from his nose. Finally the scoundrel turned back and went his way. Every one got back into the bus and the bus started. I thanked the Sardar for his help and others. One stop before mine, the sardar got down after that my stop arrived and I was down . Firstly I felt good and heroic for what myself and others have done, but later I felt pity on that man. But in the end that’s what he deserved, I thought. I mean at least now he’ll think twice before doing something wrong. And sardar ji se panga kabhi nahi. tauba tauba.. Talking about human reflexes I say they are always unpredictable. I mean I have never beaten some person like that before. But had an experience of a punch in school drama. Belive me it hurt lot more than you think. And I’m not joking..

2 comments:

Leela said...

lol! nice to see more bangers! ur style of banging is slai diff na.. i mean urs is slai useful atleast! mine toh total weird nly!
abt th reflexes..yep they are really unpredictable!

Leela said...

heya.. uve been Tagged . Play along :)