Saturday, June 23, 2007

As time pass by..

When I was very young, I expressed myself perfectly and I was a success machine. If I wanted a toy or something, I used to grab it and not leave until my dad pays for it. It was so simple. I used to get whatever I wanted. If I were sad, I cried. If I were angry, I showed it immediately and minutes later I used to forget everything. And now as I grow older, I am told to stop crying, stop playing around, stop getting angry. C'mon what is it..? Does it sounds euphoric to you? Not to me,It just sounds like a recipe for disaster. Gradually what all we do is hide our emotions and the anger gets bottled up, sadness builds, and our childlike playfulness dwindles away.. So how do I live this life..?? Now when I get angry I often break objects and feel bad about it later or I punch the wall so hard that I end up hurting myself. What can we do now to combat this situation.? We can do nothing..! The time has gone.. Belive it or not nobody can bring back such glorious days. I remember a time when I used to hugg everyone, when I laughed atleast once every day until I cried, when I used to climb trees and looked up at the clouds, When everything looked new to these eyes, when I loved people unconditionally.. And now everything has changed.. My behaviour towards others, my skills, my hobbies, my interests n everything.. My own happiness is the one thing that always comes to my mind when i think about whats important to me in this world. I know there are many other things like money,food,love, sucess but still if you are unhappy whats the use of having all these stufff..? I still don't know why I m scribbling all these things or what I actually want to convey through this. But We have to start searching for all those feelings because life has so much to offer and we don't wanna loose anything..
ciao..

1 comment:

Leela said...

guess thts wats called growin up! i dont understand y u cant climb trees or look up at th clouds or love ppl unconditionally.. the nly things tht change are tht u are expected to control ur emotions and basically nt make a big fool outta urself. even i express myself in unacceptable ways.. worse thn urs though, cz i use words.. i say things tht hurt ppl really badly. been doin tht a lot n most f those close to me kno tht side f me. quite true tht u cant do anythin abt it except realize tht its nt expected out f u.
money, food , love, success all lead to one thing-ur happiness.. so these arent "other" things..
hmm y u r writin these things? well mayb so tht ppl lik me wil b reminded of d harsh realities f life.. cheers..
PS: hope i made some sense! n do react to my comment; i hardly hav any idea wat u think aftr this..