Friday, June 15, 2007

I’m nobody, who are you?



To all you people who don't know me and don't want to read long- winded stuff, here are two words : Struggling #*7^%$..

And If you are still with me then here we go :

This is a personal blog. It doesn't reflects much about my past, present n future, in fact - it is a cracked and dusty mirror that gives some idea about me and whats happening in my life.. May it be a surprisingly stunning event or may it be my most embarrassing moment.. I'll try to include all in them when ever I get time.. or got nothing to do.. I enjoy the good things in life..

Here are some funny facts about me..

1. I believe in God, and our monkey ancestors.
2. I love to make new friends
3. I am really attracted to things dat are different or unique.
4. I am too moody.
5. I am....

1 comment:

Leela said...

i am somebody. :P
wokay! man, thts way too much info abt ya!
PS: whoz the artist??