Saturday, September 8, 2007

The 8 R F Game...

I have been tagged! I have been tagged.

Smilee tagged me and here I am… eight random facts about me.

# I am an ambivert!! I need to really know a person before I trust him/her, but sometimes I just hit it off really well even without knowing them. In college when I took this test, I scored very marginal marks, one point less, and I would be considered an introvert!!

# I hate tea n coffee. I don’t know why but I never got myself to like this one, no matter what people do. I usually get irritated after drinking tea!!…worse…I feel sick for a couple of hours afterwards!

# I love cooking. No matter what i cook or how it tastes.. I always enjoy doing that..

# I hate Chemistry. I hate chemistry. I HATE CHEMISTRY... and all those prof's who teach chemistry..

# I am addicted to Gaming or u can call me an Gaming Freak. Just one thing i can't live without.. No matter what happens, I have to game almost everyday.. Few friends helping me to overcome this addiction but i think they...

# Smile that come easily to me and I don’t make any efforts to hide it. Many people comment me on that.. But wait.. Whats wrong with that until unless something happens like this.. I mean once we were off to a funeral (Hopes Dad's not angry on this) and after coming back home. Dad asks me " Whats so funny out there that made you smile throughout the ceremony."

# I am very possessive about things..

# I always think I got some psychic powers right from the days I started going to school.. hey C'mon now you don't have to laugh on this.

Finally its over..

enjoy :)

2 comments:

Leela said...

Have you tried Ooty tea?? Trust me; simply marvellous. :)
Ah! the gen smile, ay?! Keep smiling. :)

Rid3r said...

@Leela: Ooty tea?? and trust you.. Naa don't wanna fall sick b4 d quizzes..

So u even named it 'Gen Smile'.. and how cud u distinguish between my Gen smile and an intended one..??