Friday, August 3, 2007

Do we really need someone to care for..?

Yesterday was an extremely busy day. We had so many activities that I even found no time to dream. Immediately after the lecture we went to the library. After that around 11:30 p.m. I had a surprisingly but a sweet conversation with my friend and that took me completely.. I think and truly believe that everybody needs someone, sometime.. No matter how independent I might seem, even I need that special someone sometime, and I’m sure everyone has the same thing… we need to be with someone, and maybe that’s how we are all programme.. No Wonder.. No Surprise on that.. After reaching hostel I thought of spending some time on comp and there I slip again. . The last time I had my eyes off the screen was when the clock showed 3:30 a.m. I tried to sleep but couldn't. I don't know what was happening to me.. Though I was trying to turn myself off there were many programs still running.. I couldn't terminate them.. I could feel the flow of heat inside my head.. May be this is all because I have been thinking too much these days without proper sleep.. I was sensing disappointments for myself once again.. It was not as usual acads i was thinking of but something more than that.. Finally I felt the need to make things efficient.. So just walked out of my room, drank a glass of water and sitting on the grass outside my hostel started staring at the clouds... I just wished when the sun would rise up and the day gonna start..

No comments: